Find an Audiologist

An audiologist is a professional who diagnoses and treats hearing and balance problems. An audiologist has received an Au.D. (Doctorate in Audiology), or a Master's or Doctoral degree from an accredited university graduate program in audiology.

Audiologists are trained to diagnose, manage and treat hearing or balance problems for individuals from birth through adulthood.

If you or a family member suspect that you have a hearing problem or a balance problem, contact an audiologist. After carefully reviewing your health history and evaluating your hearing, an audiologist will determine whether your condition might be medically treatable and will refer you to an appropriate professional. If your condition is not medically treatable, he or she will review any recommendations for audiologic care or treatment which may include hearing aids, aural rehabilitation or balance therapy.

You may use any terms to search our database of audiologist members who provide clinical services, including name, ZIP code or city, or even languages spoken or population served (e.g. "pediatric" or "0-3").  You may also combine search terms, such as "0-3 Chicago".   Please note that our search engine does not understand distance, and cannot provide "within x miles" results.  Not every licensed audiologist in Illinois is an active members of the ILAA.

Please note that using this medium to send marketing messages of any kind is strictly against the policies of ILAA and the purpose of this form.  If you wish to contact Illinois audiologists for commercial or educational reasons, please use this form to submit a request.

Illinois Academy of Audiology (ILAA)                      
4000 Westgate
Springfield, IL 62711 
Phone: (217) 691-1506 

Site Usage Policy / Privacy Statement

LIKE US on Facebook

TALK WITH US on Facebook


Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software